NRG Harvest - Joseph Taylor I'm homeowner in Virginia-Highland

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments

I bought solar panels from Andrew Moore in March of 2012.They set me up with financing in which I put $30,000.00 down to buy the products.

As the months passed, I asked them to reverse the charges on my AMEX, they said they would, but never did nor was I getting the remaining funding to do the job, so I was left with $30,000.00 of debt. When I tried to contact Mr. Moore in May, he was in jail for fraud. Apparently he did the same thing to another customer.

I told them I wanted my money back and I was no longer going to do business with them. They promised to pay me back, but never did. Andrew Moore is a scam artist which is why he has so many companies.

I have a lawyer on the case and their reply to my lawyer and suit is that they don't owe me any money!They must be brought to justice and buyers be ware!

Review about: Debt.

NRG Harvest Inc SCAM ARTIST ANDREW MOORE

Athens, Georgia 1 comment

This man is a SCAM ARTIST.You can google his name Andrew Moore in Henry County GA Mug Shots and see where this man has stolen money from an innocent Customer that was just wanting Solar.

This man is running multiple Solar Companies using them against innocent people trying to invest in Solar. He owns this NRG Harvest Inc, GA Solar Brokers, Solar Sale USA, InTown Solar, Super Solar Sale, US Power Solutions and Luxury Solar Panels. ALSO his partner in crime is Mr. Josh Joshua Barnes and a girl named Jenna that has a northern accent.

Be Careful I know people have lost more but they took $5000 from me and my family. I have agreed to testify against both of these thieves and hopeful to save someone before making the same mistake as I did.

I wish I had someone to warn me!!!

Athen, GA

Review about: Money Fraud.

Comments

To the previous comment, getting your facts straight would be a good start when you decide to post stuff online. Of the company's you named above Andrew Moore only owns 3 of them. His FORMER business partner Josh Barnes owns the others you mentioned and is a FORMER partner for a reason, I'm sure you could figure out why based upon your comment and experience with Josh. March of 2012, Josh started his own company "Solar Sale USA" along with several other company's and shortly there after severed ties with Andrew.

As a business consultant for Andrew, and other's in the construction field for many years, his integrity and character are second to none. Its a shame that you had a bad experience dealing with others, and even more of a shame that you would blame someone who had nothing to do with you or your contract. Sir, please get your facts straight and then make your post.

If you truly have a complaint and would like to work it out, please contact Andrew so that things may get resolved. You can find his contact info at www.nrgharvest.com

Sincerely,